September 17th, 2022, Rockwall Harbor
We are so excited to bring the 2022 Rockwall Rubber Duck Regatta BACK to the Harbor!
Click below to view the Vendor Map- You must select 2-3 vendor spots and submit with your order. Spots are first come, first serve.
Please note- Power is only available in Premium Spaces & Spots 30-55.
There are different areas and levels of vendor booths available for this event, please read carefully!
- This vendor booth is ideal for vendors who have an item or service for sale- Vendors must fit into a 10x10 spot.
- $200 gets you a market vendor booth with NO POWER.
- $250 gets you a market vendor booth WITH POWER.
HEALTH ZONE VENDORS:
- This vendor booth is ideal for vendors in the health and wellness industry-Vendors must fit into a 10x10 spot.
- $200 gets you a health zone vendor booth with NO POWER.
- $250 gets you a health zone vendor booth WITH POWER.
JEEP ZONE VENDORS:
- This vendor booth is ideal for vendors who sell products or services to Jeep owners. Vendors must fit into a 10x10 spot.
- $400 gets you a Jeep Zone vendor booth with NO POWER.
- $450 gets you a Jeep Zone vendor booth WITH POWER.
- This vendor booth is ideal for vendors who operate a kid or family related business. Kidzone vendors must provide an approved game and give out prizes. (10x10 spot)
- $150 gets you a Kidzone vendor booth with NO POWER.
- Power is not available for Kidzone Vendors.
NOTE: When purchasing a booth, applicants MUST INCLUDE 2-3 options for BOOTH NUMBERS & provide what they will be SELLING or what game they will be providing in the "Special Instructions for Seller" Box that appears in your Cart (see below for example).
Applicants who do not provide this information when checking out will be subject to delays in booking your booth, which could lead to your preferred booth number being taken, or being rejected due to another similar product.
Choosing a Vendor Spot:
Please give us 2-3 options included with your product or game information. If you fail to select a booth number one will be assigned to you. There are two maps to check! Be sure to pick booth numbers that match the booth type you are purchasing.
Your booth size must fit within your selected option, if you have an odd size please email us for more info. Trailers must fit within the size selected unless other arrangements have been made with us.
If you are selling a "trademarked" product and need to be exclusive, please confirm that your product line is not already being sold at our event. Email us at email@example.com.
General product types will not be limited, such as women's clothing, jewelry, art, etc.
No refunds due to inclement weather or once fulfillment has been completed will be made.
1. View Map & Select Preferred Vendor Booths.
2. Purchase Vendor Booth (Pay attention to With or Without Power) and include product information, vendor booth choices (3), and carnival game (if applicable) in the comments section during checkout.
3. Receive confirmation and booth number assignment from firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Be a part of a great day that gives back to kids in the Rockwall community!
It's that simple!